User Controls

Yevghini Pregonzhin is a military hero and troll.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks this nigga has to be one of my top 10 heroes of all time.

He went from selling tasty kr0zdogs to Russia's elite in a small cafe, to controlling a private military company, to using some of the most vile military fighting styles in the last 100 years (Human waves of untrained convicts), to running up Moscow for lulz

It is unfortunate he died when his plane was sabotaged by Russian forces exactly 30 days after he stopped marching on Moscow for an undisclosed ransom.

I personally love this guy. I love how he freed my niggas in prison, told them there is no drinking, rape or dog fucking allowed. Had a mortality rate of 95%+, won several battles and then used his limited power to threaten the Kremlin.

Nigga is lulzy as fuck and a lot of people don't appreciate him but I do. Mostly for the origin of selling weiners to Russia's elites, to operating a PMC throughout Africa, and using human wave tactics of prisoners to dislodge heavily entrenched Ukrainian soldiers through atrophy.

He also kinda looks like porky pig imo.
    Bradley Black Hole

When I first heard about him from his recruiting of Russian prisoners to fight in suicide battles under the guise of freedom after six months of service (Where you're forced to fight every 3 days, about 60 battles where survival rates are int he single digits, but they don't mention that lol)

His lulzy attempt to march on Moscow.

Video of him falling out of the sky exactly 30 days later.
    Bradley Black Hole
    You and 479 other convicts are given a 90 minute education course (consisting mostly of an hour long video) that covers what you're gonna do and how you're gonna do it. YOu are then given 30 minutes to familiarize yourself with the standard issue rusty Soviet rifle, about 30 rounds of ammunition and a single paper target.

You are not taught: first aid, marksmanship, gun maintence, chain of command, or any form of military maneuvering lol

So after you bust out your 30 rounds at this paper target they say GREAT! lol

YOu are then brought to the front line that day. There will be 1 Wagner PMC commander (who does not go with you into combat) who instructs your 120 man squad with a map on a projector. He explains that the enemy of Russia is embedded here, here and here. Your job is to get there and eliminate them.

YOu can't make this shit up.

They line them up like on a starting line like a race my nigga, and say GO! and you are forced to advance forward even into certain death and eliminate the heavily fortified enemy as they just mow down your exposed corpse. Apparently they give you only two 30 round magazines most of the time and knock off armor (Not bulletproof) Men who are very quick/young are given 1 grenade Incase they manage to get near the front line.

About 10-20 minutes the next 120 men are lined up to begin their wave.

They will do this for 2-72 hours until the defenders are just simply exhausted, out of bullets, or miss one or two guys that manage to get through.

This tactic works but results in battles where the defenders lose 70-80 men and you lose about 5,000+, but in the end you do win as no group of men can kill 120 people every 15 minutes indefinitely.

Any surrenders are killed, any POWs will be traded for return and then killed, no medical aid will be provided for the wounded, though when they do win they will come and get the gun off of your corpse to reuse in the next battle.

gang gang
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley YOu can't make this shit up.

you did though, most of that isn't even close to true

WANG GANG is/was around a 1:4 ratio of professional mercenaries to prisoners, and the prisoners were specifically selected for previous military service
    Bradley Black Hole
    W
    H
    A
    T
    !

That's not fun at all what the fuck
    as for 'human waves', WANG GANG had around 40,000 men total at its peak, and the AFU cycled 120,000 men through Bakhmut alone
    Bradley Black Hole
    do u enjoy making me unhappy with the truth?????

u ever considered I can't handle the truth????

imagine???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    reality's way cooler

they were (they're still around, but afaik they've released most of the prisoners and gone back to just being a merc outfit) composed of tough assault units who didn't give a fuck, and nobody really cared if they died so they were just generally insanely reckless.

they were super into 'kill all traitors' - the reason they use a sledgehammer as their symbol is because back in 2015 or so a really graphic video came out of WANGERS in Syria smashing up a guy who went AWOL from the SAA in order to join ISIS. they literally took him apart, smashed up his arms and legs with a demolition hammer before killing him.

when the EU discussed sanctioning them as terrorists, Prigozhin sent them some official WANG GANG merch - a custom sledgehammer covered in bloody handprints.

when progress in Bakhmut was going slow, Priggy famously posted a video of him and his pals flying Russian and WANG GANG flags on top of the city's tallest building, calling Zelensky a bitch and challenging him to a duel in fighter jets for control of the city.

he also famously complained that WANG GANG wasn't getting enough artillery shells to sustain their offensive in Bakhmut, but Ukrainian commanders later came out and said it was not true, and that he was just trying to bait them into pushing the offensive and falling into ambushes
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    if theres just one jéw,

one man with a circumcised dick,

that aldra have a gay-gay feelin fo ...
Jump to Top